From $* per person
New Zealand Adventure on Land and Water
Self-drive from Auckland to Queenstown with multiple adventures along the way
A unique New Zealand experience that will take you all the way from cosmopolitan Auckland to enchanting Queenstown. With exciting water activities along the way - from black water rafting at the Waitomo Caves to an overnight cruise on the famous Milford Sound, your trip will be one exhilarating adventure of a lifetime. Daily depsrture from LAX.
* New Zealand Borders are currently closed to International visitors. Pricing will be updated once the Government advises an open date.
- Black Water Rafting
- Lake Taupo
- Scenic ferry ride between North and South Islands
- Whale watching in Kaikoura
- Overnight cruise on Milford Sound
Priced for the following Travel Dates
- Roundtrip airfare from Los Angeles to New Zealand on Air New Zealand
- Rental Car in New Zealand
- 1 Night Auckland - Scenic Hotel Auckland, Superior Studio Apartment
- Black Water Rafting (Black Labyrinth) in Waitomo
- 1 Night Waitomo - Waitomo Caves Hotel, Deluxe King
- 2 Nights Taupo - Beechtree Motel, Deluxe King
- Lake Taupo Scenic Cruise
- 2 Nights Wellington - Travelodge Wellington, Guest Room
- Interislander ferry from Wellington to Picton
- 1 Night Kaikoura - Kaikoura Gateway Motor Lodge, Studio Room
- Whale Watch Experience in Kaikoura
- 1 Night Christchurch - Chateau on the Park, Deluxe Room
- 1 Night Queenstown - Copthorne Hotel and Resort Qeenstown - Lakefront, Superrior Room
- 1 Night aboard Milford Mariner - Milford Sound Overnight Cruise (by Real Journeys)
- 2 Night Queenstown - Copthorne Hotel and Resort Qeenstown - Lakefront, Superrior Room
- Shotover Jetboat Ride in Queenstown
- All taxes
- Featured hotels might be substituted with comparable alternatives due to availability and pricing restrictions (especially during high season travel).
For more information, please call 800-888-0120.
(*) Published "from" package price is per person based on double occupancy and includes Economy Class round trip airfare from specified gateways plus government fees and taxes. Package pricing is based on the lowest published promotional airfares and the lowest available hotel rates at time of publishing. The package price validity dates are indicated on each package page. Different seasonal supplements will apply to travel at different times of the year. Airfares require specific booking code seat availability, which is capacity controlled by the airline concerned, and travel restrictions apply. All airfares and flight schedules are subject to change at any time without prior notice. Fees for checked baggage may apply and vary by airline. For complete information, please visit the airline's Website. Due to currency exchange rate fluctuations, all land prices and taxes are subject to change at any time without prior notice. Package itinerary, availability and terms and conditions are subject to change at any time without prior notice. CST # 2098768-40