From $2728* per person
Fiji Beaches and Sunsets (with Half Board)
7 Nights - Sheraton Resort & Spa, Tokoriki Island and Shangri-La's Fijian Resort & Spa
Breakfast and Dinner Daily
Experience two of the premier Fiji vacation destinations - the Mamanuca Islands and the Coral Coast. Pamper yourself with this combo package combing Sheraton Resort & Spa, Tokoriki Island and Shangri-La's Fijian Resort & Spa. Enjoy some of the best beaches and susnet views that Fiji Islands have to offer.
The Sheraton Resort & Spa, Tokoriki Island is nestled along a half-kilometer beach, surrounded by warm blue waters, coral reefs, white sand beaches, and natural tropical beauty. The resort is a haven of rest, fun and activities for couples and families alike.
The Shangri-La's Fijian Resort offers an island experience on the Coral Coast with clear blue waters, a white sand beach and bright coral just offshore. Set on the private 109-acre Yanuca island, it is the ideal holiday escape. The Resort has 436 stylish guestrooms each with private balcony overlooking the lagoon or the Pacific Ocean. An oasis for couples and honeymooners, the Reef Wing has its own dedicated check-in and Café Coral area and is a sanctuary away from the hustle and bustle of the resort. Featuring tranquil Pacific Ocean views the 78 rooms and suites are located close to the adult-only Infinity Pool.
Priced for the following Travel Dates
From 11/1/2019 thru 12/13/2019
From 1/14/2020 thru 3/31/2020Other travel dates are available at a higher price. Available for travel year round.
- Round trip airfare from Los Angeles to Nadi
- Airport Meet & Greet
4 Nights at the The Sheraton Resort & Spa, Tokoriki Island in an Oceanview Room
- Wi-Fi internet in public spaces and guest rooms
- Kids Club
- Mini golf, Tennis, Games room
- Daily activities and cultural demonstrations,
- Movie theatre with complimentary screening for children and adults each night
- Fitness Centre
- Porterage services
3 Nights at the Shangri La Fijian Resort & Spa in a Reef Deluxe Room
- Complimentary WiFi
- Use of non-motorised water sports equipment
- Pool facilities including towels
- Unlimited use of the Resort’s Health Club
- Complimentary access to the Little Chiefs Club for kids 12 years of age and under
- Complimentary access to Resort’s tennis courts
- Welcome drink on arrival
- Complimentary access to the Resort’s Marine Education Centre.
Exclusive Benefits for the adults-only Reef Wing:
- Direct and private access to the adults only reception
- Dedicated check in and check out
- Sparkling wine in room on arrival
- Turndown gift on the first night
- Breakfast in the Adults Only Golden Cowrie Restaurant
- Use of the adults only Reef Pool with chilled water, cooling spray, chilled fruit around the pool, sun lounges and towels
- Exclusive invitation to the Adults Only evening cocktail hour from 5:00pm daily, including a selection of complimentary alcoholic and non- alcoloholic drinks & canapes.
- Breakfast and Dinner daily at both resorts
- All hotel transfers
- All hotel taxes
For more information, please call 800-888-0120.
(*) Published "from" package price is per person based on double occupancy and includes Economy Class round trip airfare from specified gateways plus government fees and taxes. Package pricing is based on the lowest published promotional airfares and the lowest available hotel rates at time of publishing. The package price validity dates are indicated on each package page. Different seasonal supplements will apply to travel at different times of the year. Airfares require specific booking code seat availability, which is capacity controlled by the airline concerned, and travel restrictions apply. All airfares and flight schedules are subject to change at any time without prior notice. Fees for checked baggage may apply and vary by airline. For complete information, please visit the airline's Website. Due to currency exchange rate fluctuations, all land prices and taxes are subject to change at any time without prior notice. Package itinerary, availability and terms and conditions are subject to change at any time without prior notice. CST # 2098768-40