FAQs and Travel Tips
A few words you should know:
- Aloha: A greeting with love, Hello, Good-bye and more
- Mahalo: Thank you
- Lei: A flower garland given for an occasion
- Hula: Traditional Hawaiian dance
- ′Ohana: Family
- prime;Ono: Delicious
- Wahine: Woman
- Kane: Man
- Keiki: Child
- Loco Moco: a popular Hawaiian dish consisting of rice topped with a hamburger patty, egg and gravy.
- Poke: small, fresh pieces of seasoned raw fish usually served as a pupu (Hawaiian term for appetizer) or snack.